주일낮설교(한영중)

Let’s bet on worship

0 2,121 2017.05.15 17:35

Bible: Genesis 8:18~9:2 FEB 26 2017 Sunday afternoon service

Title: Let’s bet on worship

18So Noah came out, together with his sons and his wife and his sons' wives.

19All the animals and all the creatures that move along the ground and all the birds--everything that moves on the earth--came out of the ark, one kind after another.

20Then Noah built an altar to the LORD and, taking some of all the clean animals and clean birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it.

21The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

22"As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."

1Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth.

2The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands.

Bewhy Clip

Hallelujah! Let us read John 1:1~3

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Amen.

God’s purpose of making human was to live with God eternally, giving the eternal life. The biggest hope is to live eternally.

People living eternal life is a purpose of God’s creating. This purpose of creating cannot change. Purpose of God’s creating to live eternally with human.

Then what shall we do when we live eternal life with God? If you see genesis, you will see God having a relationship with Adam and Eve at the garden.

The purpose of creating human is to live eternally with God, talking, having relationship, worship, and attribute glory to God.

Some people think of God as a frightening God, when worshiping. But when we see genesis, we can see that God was having an intimate and personal relationship with Adam and eve before sinning. So worshiping is having relationship with God.

Having conversation with Lord, asking Lord and answering, knowing what he wants from me, and knowing what makes Lord happy and inside, thanking, worshiping, and pleasuring, which is worship.

We live in Lord. God came to us and having relationship. Before sinning, Adam and Eve used to have relationship with God. But after sinning, they avoided meeting God.

So God asked to Adam who was hiding, ““Where are you?””The question of where are you means not the place, but a mean of ““Did you losepersonal interaction with me?”” the relationship is broken.

The human’s relationship is broken with God, so they live without God. God’s purpose of creating was having relationship with God, worshiping through personal relationship with God and the most important part of life has vanished.

Eventually, men left God. Lost worship. The life that lost worship and life broken relationship with God has punished. The flood punishment was done. Anything that breath with nose could not survive.

The main point of the faith is that if men cannot live without God or worship, that is no different with animals.

Even though we are alive physically, but we are dead spiritually. Spiritually dead people are not able to avoid punishment. So we must live spiritually. To survive, we must be reborn. The bible figures God as a potter. God’s purpose of creating is to worship God. But the purpose of creating is now gone, it is now useless. If a men cannot worship, we are worthless. If worthless, we have to be disposed.

In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for noble purposes and some for ignoble.

If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

Amen.

The large house is the world God has created. The articles are our lives. To become a useful article, we must clear ourselves.

To become clear is to be forgiven by the blood of Jesus and have new life with new values. We must understand the purpose of creating and live the way we are created as. We must understand mission. Hallelujah.

In Noah’s period, lot of people lived but they were busy sinning. They lived life that does not matter with worshiping God. The writer of genesis wrote that they were full of sinning but joying God.

God lamented creating people. How hard was God feeling? The purpose of creating is to have relationship with God, act what God says, and to show glory of God, but at the period of Noah, they were not.

God decides to punish them. We must surely know. We cannot live without God. We must put prior, worshiping God.

God punishes the people who lost purpose. He punishes with flood. The one that breath with nose all were recorded on genesis 6 verse 17.

I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish.

Amen.

Everything on earth will perish. But the family of Noah survived. What was the reason? What was the secret method? How could Noah’s family survive? The bible says, because of God’s grace. God gave grace.

Genesis 6 verse 5~8.

5The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

6The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.

7So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth--men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air--for I am grieved that I have made them."

8But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Amen. How pitiful was God that he even used expression grieved. Grieved mean Naham, it means regret. God was regretful because he created people for their purpose, but the people abandoned their purpose. So God decided to make decision. This won’t do, so I should start everything again.

He used flood and wiped out.

18So Noah came out, together with his sons and his wife and his sons' wives.

19All the animals and all the creatures that move along the ground and all the birds--everything that moves on the earth--came out of the ark, one kind after another.

20Then Noah built an altar to the LORD and, taking some of all the clean animals and clean birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it.

21The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

22"As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."

Amen. God is a scary God. The word wipe out is Maha, and this means to sweep, wipe, erase trace.

God made human, but regretted and erased their trace. Eternal collapse. But Noah was graced by God. And Noah was a perfect man at that period. Went together with God.

When God says anything, he did everything. When God commands, he followed. What did Noah and his family do after coming out of ark after flood?

Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made."

Amen.

What was the thing Noah and his families did after coming out? Worshiping God. They needed place to avoid rain, cold and the heat.

Shouldn’t life stability come first, before worshiping? Shouldn’t home be stable, then come worship? But how were Noah’s family? The first thing they did was worship God.

Worship is making God joyful. The most prior thing to do in how life should be to worship God. The puritans that leftfor freedom of faith, arrived to Plimerda seaport. Many people traveled for freedom of faith and died because of cold, hunger and sickness on the boat. The ones that survived, arrived at Plimerda seaport. It’s winter. There were no home to avoid cold.

There were no hut to block wind. They needed hut and a house, but they built a church at first. They put prior of worshiping God.

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

5He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

6He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

What do you think in the first thing to do? Worshiping God. When we worship God, he gives us grace like God gave Noah a grace.

God is looking for someone in this period. Who is he looking for? The one to worship spiritually and truly. Not false worship, but a true worship.

John 4 verse 23~24

23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

Amen. God is looking for true worshipers. Why? To give grace. Like God gave grace to Noah, and saved him with ark, to give us grace and live eternal life.

I hope you all be the main character.

When Genesis started, who knew God’s interest was in worship, and how God thinks worship is important. Jesus self-came to earth to show it.

Jesus came to find true worshipers. When you see revelation, they wrote down the eternal God’s world and worshiping to God as if it’s a live.

Revelation 21 verse 1~7

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

5He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

6He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

Hallelujah.

Look at verse 7. He who overcomes will inherit all this. Amen. The ones who success in worshiping, they are the ones who overcome. The inheritors that think worship as prior in life.

The ones who think worship is the most important, they inherit the power of child of God. They will live eternally not just in this world, but in God’s world. I hope you have these enlightenments.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 6 명
  • 오늘 방문자 192 명
  • 어제 방문자 356 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 291,994 명
  • 전체 게시물 -207 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand