주일낮설교(한영중)

Title:Choice and abandonment

0 1,548 2021.03.14 08:55

Bible:Gal 6:7~10 March 7, 2021

Title:Choice and abandonment Weekend morning worship

7.Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8.For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9.And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

10.As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all {men}, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

There was a very faithful Christian named Sugihara. Sugihara worked in Germany as ambassador to Japan. One morning, He woke up with a loud noise and looked outside the house, and there were a lot of people gathered. When He found out about the connection they gathered, they were Jews who ran away desperately from the secret police in Germany.

Why did they knock on the door in front of Sugihara's house, the Japanese ambassador? They wanted to escape Germany and gain freedom, and to do so, Japanese visas were essential. A visa to Japan was required.

Japanese Ambassador Sugihara sends a telegram to his home country. But the reply from the home country was NO. Jews cannot be allowed to enter Japan. Ambassador Sugihara telegraphed the same information three times. However, the reply from my country was the same NO. It was completely against Jewish entry.

It's time for Ambassador Srihara to make a decision. He prays to God for this matter. According to the order of the home country, many Jews who came to see him are forced to die. However, if Ambassador Sugihara decides to issue a visa, he will be fired from his home country.

He has to give up one thing. If he lose his position as ambassador to Japan, will He be granted a Jewish visa, or will He stand by and ignore the Jews driven to death? He made up his mind. Even if he lost his position as ambassador to Japan, he could never give up the thousands of Jews who were driven to death.

He decided to give up his position as ambassador to Japan and save the Jewish people who were driven to death and carry it out. And He was on the front line to issue 6,000 Jewish visas for 28 days. What would have been the result? More than 6,000 Jews entered Japan safely with a visa issued through Ambassador Sugihara.

By the way, Srihara was deprived of his post as soon as he returned to Japan. After he was deprived of his job as ambassador, he made a living selling light bulbs for the rest of his life. It has become a life very uncomfortable. Nevertheless, thousands of Jews were freed because of his resignation as ambassador to Japan.

Hallelujah

As we live our lives, we sometimes stand at a crossroads of choice and abandonment. We can't help but think about what to choose and what to give up.

With you, I would like to think about the topic of choice and abandonment through the words in the text. In the name of the Lord, I wish you all the best in the name of the Lord for a blessed life of the saints because of your unhesitating choice of giving up and choosing.

Let's read verse 7 to 8 together.

7.Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8.For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Hallelujah

There are things that the saints sometimes have to give up in this world, and verse 8 of today's text says that they are planted for the body. Explain by adding that planting for the body will rot. And, in an antonym, the things planted for the Holy Spirit are added and described as eternal life.

The most important thing for the saints to give up on this land means something other than the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the life of the saints should be focused on spiritual, spiritual, and holy things.

John sets our life goals like this in the Gospel. John 6:63

63.It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, {they} are spirit, and {they} are life.

Hallelujah

What is it mean? If the saints list the kinds of things they should give up in their lives, they must organize everything about life for the body one by one. But if you look closely at today's text, instead of organizing and removing physical matters, when you do things that the Holy Spirit rejoices in, the work of the body naturally goes away and gradually disappears. Hallelujah

In verse 8, it is said that those who plant for their own flesh will reap what is rotten from the body, and those who plant for the Holy Spirit will reap eternal life from the Holy Spirit. The best way to refrain from physical things is to be led by the Holy Spirit and do what the Holy Spirit wants.

9.And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Read verse 9 together.

Hallelujah

What is the work of the Holy Spirit? One of the Holy Spirit's works is to do good in today's text. God said that when he created human beings they were built for good things.

The definition of good work is to live a life that proves that God is a good man. Goodness is a sign of God's goodness through my and your lives created in the shape and image of God. In that sense, the scope of good work is very broad.

But there will be times when you are discouraged from doing good things. Why are you disappointed? There are times when You are shaken while doing good work and serving with the goal of God being a good man. Why? Because you do not follow God completely.

Joshua and Caleb were ordered to spy out Canaan by Moses. And they participated in scouting Canaan along with ten other spies. Canaan was a land where milk and honey flowed. One grape was the size of an apple. But when they looked around the land of Canaan, there lived a magnificent giant tribe. They were Anakim. I wonder how powerful the giants are.

(Giant People Video)

If you look at the archaeological view of the Nephilim, or Anakim, that existed in Canaan at the time, the large giant was nearly 10 meters tall. Suppose you witnessed a giant in front of your eyes that is nearly 10 meters tall, even though the height of the Japanese giant that you just watched is nearly 4 meters tall.

Then You’re going to be squashed. However, the intelligence reports of 10 spies who have been spying on Canaan have made them face reality and reported the situation accurately.

This is an accurate information investigation report based on accurate information. But the Bible doesn't accept on their intelligence reports. Rather, It adopt the investigation report submitted by Joshua and Caleb. And God kills 10 factual investigators.

We all read Numbers 14:36 to 38.

36 And the men, which Moses sent to search the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up a slander upon the land,

37 Even those men that did bring up the evil report upon the land, died by the plague before the Lord.

38 But Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, {which were} of the men that went to search the land, lived {still}.

Hallelujah

Ten spies reported the facts of Canaan. Nevertheless, they were killed because of their reports. What is the reason? Because 10 spies saw the reality of the environment, conditions, and conditions rather than God's sincere promise. Your saints are God's people. The people of God believe in the word of God, the faithful promise of God. Risking your life on God's promise.

God promised to give Canaan. In front of my eyes, the enormous and magnificent majesty of the giant takes my breath away. Nevertheless, Joshua and Caleb believed in God's faithful promises. The biggest enemy for the saints to live by faith is not to trust the word of God.

The saints must defeat the evil enemy demon, who cannot believe the word of God's faithful promise. The devil continues to challenge the saints with environment, conditions and conditions to leave their faith. Whenever that happens, the saints must declare "Go away, evil enemy demon in the name of Jesus." and strengthen their faith. Hallelujah.

The 9th verse of today's text tells us to do good, but not give up because we don't want to be discouraged. Let's all read aloud again.

Hallelujah Amen

The saints live in this land, and says God is a good man. God is a kind man, and when they expresses God's goodness, despair comes to them. Nevertheless, we cannot give up. Why? Let's follow this. "When the time comes, we reap." "When the time comes, we return." Hallelujah.

That's right. You are loyal and dedicated to God, saying that God is a good man. Never give up. You will reap when the time comes. I'll make sure. What is planted is that one day it will surely sprout, mouth, and fruit.

Therefore, you can never give up. You don't have to give up. If the urge to surrender rise to the throat, No~~~ God is the one who makes you bear fruit~ Everyone, is it very difficult for the environment? Is it hard to suffer? That's normal. That's the path. You are walking on the right path. Therefore, we cannot give up.

California in the U.S. was a booming region due to the development of the Geumgang River. There, a man made an investment by selling his entire fortune. And He did his best to develop the gold mine. Mobilize the workers and mobilize the equipment.

He dug the mine hard for months, but he couldn't find anything. In the end, he is discouraged and gives up looking for gold. And he sells the mine, which he invested his entire fortune in, to other.

The new owner of the mine starts mining for gold. Inside the mine, there were a lot of rusty pickaxes and lantons that miners had previously dug. The owner of the new mine develops the mine again at the point where they stopped digging.

But what's going on? Shortly after the new mine owner dug into the mine, he discovered a huge vein of gold. I didn't dig a meter. It's written 15cm exactly. It's amazing. They're only 15 centimeters long, and they've discovered a huge vein of gold.

That's right. The saints struggle for a good life, sometimes they can be discouraged and despair and trials can come, but the only reason why they can't stop it is because they shall reap when the time comes. Hallelujah.

Everyone, there is a very important thing that the saints should not be discouraged from doing good.

The content is recorded in Verse 8. Let's read it together.

Hallelujah

It's eternal life. What do you plant? Do you live in the Lord's manual the laws of Sowing and Reaping aimed at this land? If so, correct them quickly. Then how do you live in this land? Then let me ask you a question. Then do you die? You don't die. You will never die.

And God said that if we ask for his kingdom and righteousness for God's good, we will add all of this to you. The problem is that we are more attracted to the present reality than to the promise of the faithful God.

Hallelujah, God said that if you ask for his kingdom and righteousness you will add all of this. And how does it last forever? A grain of wheat falls to the ground and shoots when it dies.

Despite a missionary's numerous passion and efforts in Africa for many years, he failed to reap the fruits of his mission. One day, his eldest son and younger son died after suffering from an African endemic disease. It's a real shock. The pain of the missionary who lost his two young sons was considerable. Even his beloved wife passed away before the wound healed after losing her two sons. He was devastated. The indescribable reality of pain and suffering is upon him.

The missionary loses his two sons at once due to endemic diseases and falls into deep sorrow over his beloved wife's death. And I think like this to myself. "Why would God give me such a great ordeal? Is there any benefit to me for the African mission that I have devoted my whole life to?

The missionary was so sad and worried that he finally decided to give up missionary work. And he packed all his things and boarded a ship back to his hometown, America. Just in time, the ship was carrying the president of the United States who came back from hunting in Africa on vacation.

When the ship arrived in San Francisco, many people came to greet the president at the dock. With the military band's salute, the red chords were covered and the people cheered. When the president left the dock, the trumpet of the military band stopped and everyone went back.

After that, the missionary came down alone and thought this way. "The president on vacation is so welcomed, but no one greets me who comes back after losing my two sons and wife while doing missionary work?" Then, He wandered the streets with a sense of loneliness and failure. Then He heard a voice somewhere.

"My beloved son, missionary. Don't be discouraged and don't be sad. Didn't the president take good care of himself when he was on the ground? But you haven't returned to your hometown yet. On the day you return to your hometown, I will greet you in person with the trumpet sound of heaven's angel, which is not comparable to the trumpet sound of a military band.

It's not about red judan, but I'll come to meet you on the glass golden road. My beloved son! Be loyal to the end!" Do not be discouraged while doing good, and you will reap when the time comes. Hallelujah.

Something surprising happened to the missionary who heard this voice. In the meantime, the disappointed and despairing heart disappeared, and the heart was recovered with joy and joy. And he went back to Africa. And he was loyal until the last day of his life.

Let's all read Revelation verse 2:10 and verse 9 of today's text together.

‘Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast {some} of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

(Revelation 2:10)

Hallelujah, I pray for this precious enlightenment in the name of the Lord.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 5 명
  • 오늘 방문자 128 명
  • 어제 방문자 285 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 293,664 명
  • 전체 게시물 -206 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand