주일낮설교(한영중)

Out of Nothing

0 1,381 2021.03.28 05:59

Bible:Rom 4:17~25 March 28, 2021

Title:Out of Nothing  Weekend morning worship

17.As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.

18.Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be."

19. Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead--since he was about a hundred years old--and that Sarah's womb was also dead.

20. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God,

21.being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.

22.This is why "it was credited to him as righteousness."

23.The words "it was credited to him" were written not for him alone,

24.but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness--for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead.

25.He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

A young man complains loudly to the pastor who finished his sermon. "Pastor! I've been to heaven!" "I saw heaven with my eyes." "How can you believe there is heaven without seeing it." And I saw hell in person. Without seeing that or proof, how do you believe that? The pastor was embarrassed by the young man's sudden action.

At the moment, an old man wearing black glasses approaches the rally. And the old man says this to the young man."Do you believe the sun, the moon, and the stars in sky, right, young man? And the young man says, "There is the sun, moon, and stars." And the old man says, "How do you believe the sun, moon, and stars exist?" "You can see it with your eyes. So there's the sun, the moon, and the stars", and then the old man asks the young man again. Then is there a building or not? A building. There is a building! How do you know? You can see it. You can see it in front of you. Can you see it? So you know there's a building.

Then the old man asks the young man another question. Do you exist or not? I'm here. I'm here. How do you know? I touch myself and I can see it. I'm here. So I can believe I'm here.~~

Then the old man is saying.Excuse me, young man. I can't see the sun, the moon and the stars? Because it is unbelievable. And building is not visible? So it is unbelievable too. Similarly, I don't see you? I can't believe that you exist.

And the old man took off his glasses. It turns out he was the old man blind. The young man were at a loss for words after hearing the old man's saying. Because he said that there are no moon and stars that is visible to young man.

Furthermore, it was impossible to understand for the young man because the old man insisted that there was no building and young man's appearance in front of him right now. A young man tried to persuade the old man that the sun, moon, and stars are exist. Although that old man was blind and could not see the sun, moon, and stars, but the sun, moon, and stars exist.

And now, This building we are standing together is here and I'm saying. The building and I am here too. Then the old man said No. I don't see it so it's in disbelief. And, You said that there are a young man, but i don't see anything so i am not afraid of anything. Don't try to convince me any more. I can't believe anything because I can't see anything.

After hearing this words, A young man found enlightenment. To believe only visible things is how ridiculous it is. Hallelujah.

And what's more surprising is that you can schedule the time and set it up automatically to control the remote control. The same is true of Bluetooth. The voice of the cell phone can be operated even though it is not connected to another speaker.

Bluetooth is invisible to the eyes, but the electromagnetic wave is connected and the voice is transmitted. It's invisible to the eye, but it exists. There are so many invisible things that exist in the world we live in.

Hallelujah.

Abraham says he hoped and believed among the things he could not hope for, and shows the address of his faith. Let's all read the 18th verse together.

18.Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be."

Hallelujah Amen

God called Abraham from Ur of the Chaldean. And God said him to go to the land where He will tell him to go to. Abraham's route was not a fixed destination. It's the land I'm going to dictate to you. But Abraham obeyed.

God called Abraham from Ur of the Chaldean. And God said him to go to the land where He will tell him to go to. Abraham's route was not a fixed destination. It's the land I'm going to dictate to you. But Abraham obeyed.

What is the reason Abraham obeyed? Abraham was 75 years old at the time. But he had no children. When God called Abraham to go to the land 'I will show you', he made one promise. The 17th verse records the promise, and we all read it together.

17.As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.

Hallelujah Amen

At the time of Abraham's life, the children were strength, blessing, and power. Nevertheless, Abraham had no children. And he were old. Abraham's wife is Sarah, but she couldn't bear a child.

By the way, God makes one promise to Abraham in this situation. The promise was that "I have made you a father of many nations." and Genesis Writer records this part like this.

We all together read Genesis 12:1~2.

1.The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you.

2."I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

Hallelujah Amen

God promised Abraham, who had no children, "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you." Considering Abraham's situation in general, I think it's a very difficult reality.

Abraham is already 75 years old, and the destination is not clear and there is still one wish for Abraham, which is his wish for a second-generation child. God's promise to Abraham is that "I will make you into a great nation."

By the way, today's verse 18 said, "Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed" When God said to Abraham, "I will make you into a great nation..." Abraham said, "Against all hope, I was in hope believed."

Everyone, faith is what you want. Faith is a wish. Faith is a powerful wish. That's faith. Having a strong wish It proves that your faith is powerful. You should not commit the folly of judging that what you see in front of you is "everything.“

If there's a case in us where the wish arises that cannot be desired? Then it is no different from God's promise to you. Let's follow along this. "The wish of the heart is the foundation stone of faith. It's a rock-like belief."

When you plan and plan something, your heart's wish comes first. And the wish burns like a fire. And You're gonna try and work hard to make that wish come true... Hallelujah.

Among the recent television programs, the master program is very popular. Also, it is the "famous restaurant" and "tasty restaurant" introduction program that boasts a large number of broadcasts on general programs as well as master programs.

But what's surprising is that every famous restaurant has a common feature: until it becomes famous, the restaurant has become a real restaurant, and it's filled with stories and stories that can't be passed on, and it's all over the place. And it was reborn as a famous restaurant and restaurant.

Some restaurants failed dozens of times, failed, failed, and couldn't stand down anymore. Finally, they tried the last chance card of their lives based on the know-how of failure.

The grandmother, who runs a fish cake shop in a traditional market, started as a fish market in Nanjeon with her sick mother-in-law and brother-in-law at a young age, and eventually made a fish cake shop with annual sales of billions won.

Hallelujah. What is important, everyone? What is important is the fiery wish that occurs in the heart. A fiery wish in the mind is that there must be a sense of urgency that this is the only thing that needs to be done. Surprisingly, however, the urgency that occurs in the heart is a channel of faith given by God.

Abraham's greatest wish is to have children. But I'm sure he had been looked for skillful clinic. He've probably tried all the body supplements that are good for his health. If you trace back to the fact that Terah, Abraham's father, is a man who produces and sells idols, you must have found a skillful man in treatment and a famous fortune teller in the Great King's Rock.

But God appeared to Abraham when this wish had not been fulfilled and age had no choice but to give up on the point where it could no longer be produced. Hallelujah.

Think about it, everyone. Life is over. No. Life has been bogged down in the swamp of despair, unable to move forward or retreat back, so be sure it's your golden opportunity to meet God. If what we can do is work, maybe the opportunity God will give us is not yet right.

Look at Gideon's 300 warriors. God wants to defeat Midian. How do they defeat Midian of 100,000 mercenaries? The first Gideon army was 32,000. God sent back twenty-two thousand feared men through Gideon. And it also sends 9,700 people back. There are only 300 troops left.

Midian has 100,000 troops. Let's think about it. Even if there are 32,000 people, it is unsure to win, what do you mean 300? Would fighting 300 of you and 100,000 of you have a high winning rate, or a war against 300 and 100,000 wealthy people?

So why did God make war with the Midian army with only 300 people instead of 32,000? A war with 100,000 troops is impossible with 300. You can't do this. It's obvious as if you're looking at the fire.

Then, winning these wars is not won by tactics, weapons, or information, but by recognizing that God did it. God did it to win a war that he could never win. It's to let you know that we can't win without God.

Hallelujah

Abraham is also in the same situation. It's all over the place. It's all clogged up. There's no more retreat and no more way to go. But God called Abraham like this. And he promised, "I have made you a father of many nations." which is impossible as a man, but possible as God. "I couldn't believe Abraham. So the text says 'I can't hope'.

This covenant you gave Abraham was a faint lamp-like hope, like a thread. It's a very small thing that you can't hold with your hand. But Abraham's confession was 'hopefully hoping and believing.'

That's what this means.'I can't, but I say hope like mustard. God planted the seed of faith. If God wants to do it, the mustard seed can grow into a huge tree for birds nesting. Hallelujah.

Abraham said he hoped and believed in the midst of something he couldn't hope for, but what he hoped and believed in the midst of something he couldn't hope for is the expectation, hope, and ambition that a faint rain like a thread can heal a huge result afterwards.

This is the reality of faith. The beginning of faith is God. God plants the seed of faith in each and every one of us. God chose each and every one of us before Genesis, so he said, "You are mine." And God makes it grow up.

19. Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead--since he was about a hundred years old--and that Sarah's womb was also dead.

20. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God,

22.This is why "it was credited to him as righteousness."

Hallelujah

In verse 19, he said he was not weak. And in verse 20, he said he didn't doubt it. Furthermore, he said that faith has become solid. Hallelujah.

Guys, don't be surprised. Faith is always grown once planted. Who grows up? God grows up. So in Corinthians 3:7, the writer said, Read it all together.

Corinthians 3:7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.

Hallelujah

God makes you grow up. It is God who makes you grow up. Hallelujah, will I and your faith remain stagnant? Is it had been stopped? No, it's definitely grow up. Why? Because God is the one who makes it grow up.

Especially today, Let's read 20th and 21th verse again. When you read it, focus and think about what words are strongly conveyed.

Hallelujah What word is coming closer? No doubt, no solid promises of glory. That's right. Let's think about the word 'glory to God' and the word 'fully persuaded'. One of the purposes of God's creation was for God's glory.

And our life is a life of glory to God. But today's text is that God receives glory when he believes in God's promise, the word of God. Abraham believed that he could not produce children on his own, but that God did. But this is what gives glory to God. There are many ways to glorify God, but to believe that God has achieved and will achieve is to glorify God.

And I'm sure. It's confirmed. It's completely fixed state and can't be bitten anymore. Confidence in God. And God said he was righteous because he was sure and believed. Hallelujah 24 and 25 verses are the words of conclusion.

24.but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness--for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead.

25.He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

Hallelujah

Faith is the salvation of the soul after all. While living on this land, he let us live by the grace and blessing of God, and by the grace of Jesus Christ's amazing salvation, he gave us the hope of eternal life as a gift.

This is why we worship God this morning, the reason why we praise God with joy forever. I wish you get this precious enlightenment in the name of the Lord.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 7 명
  • 오늘 방문자 278 명
  • 어제 방문자 341 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 293,529 명
  • 전체 게시물 -206 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand