주일낮설교(한영중)

Lecture on Luke's Gospel

0 1,574 2021.03.28 06:06

Bible: Luke 7:36~50

Title: Lecture on Luke's Gospel LORD’S day Morning Service

36 When a Pharisee asked Jesus to eat with him, he went into the Pharisee's house and sat down.

37 There was a woman in the town who had committed a crime, and when she learned that Jesus was sitting at the Pharisee's house, she brought an alabaster bowl of perfumed oil.

38 He stood behind him by his feet, wept, wet his feet with tears, wiped them with his hair, kissed his feet, and poured perfume on them.

39 When the Pharisee who had asked Jesus saw it, he said to his heart, ``If this man were a prophet, he would have known who this woman who touches him and what kind of man is a sinner.

40 Jesus replied, ``Simon, I have a word to tell you.'' He said, ``Teacher, speak.''

41 He said, ``There are two owers to the lender, one for five hundred denarius and one for fifty denarius.

42 Since there was nothing to repay, both of them were forgiven. Which of the two would love him more?

43 Simon replied, ``I think he has been forgiven a lot.He

said, ``Your judgment is right.''

44 When he turned to her, he said to Simon, ``Do you see this woman?When I entered your house, you did not give me water to wash my feet, but this woman wet my feet with tears and wiped her hair.

45 You did not kiss me, but he did not stop kissing my feet from the time I came in.

46 You did not pour olive oil on my head, but he poured perfumed oil on my feet.

47 For this reason I tell you, many of his sins have been forgiven, because he loves much; he who has little forgiveness loves little.

48 Then he said to the woman, "Your sins have been forgiven."

49 Those sitting with him said to himself, "Who is this, that he forgives sins?"

50 Jesus said to the woman, ``Your faith has saved you, so go in peace.

There was a pastor named Nagano in Japan during the Japanese occupation. The place where Pastor Nagano ministered was very superstitious and the people were tough. Five years have passed since the church was planted, but none of them believed in Jesus and evangelized.

Then one day, one day, a seminary student groaning with tuberculosis and wandering without a place to go visited the church. At the time, tuberculosis was highly contagious and the mortality rate was high, so most people were reluctant to suffer from tuberculosis.

However, Pastor Nagano took great care of the seminary student, who suffered from tuberculosis and was groaning. You experience God's love through the pastor who cares for him who is hungry and unable to get up.

And through the practice of that love, the theological student entered the slum with a heart to live the rest of his life by practicing love anyway. And there he took care of the difficult and difficult slums. Surprisingly, however, when he practiced love in the slums, his body was healed as if washed with water.

Who is the seminary student? Today, the Japanese Christian world calls him a living saint. He was Pastor Kagawa. At that time, Japan invaded numerous countries in Southeast Asia. However, when the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, it became a defeated country, and as a result of this, 2 million Japanese soldiers were in danger of dying.

They were on the verge of being slaughtered and killed all over China, but at the time, China's President Chiang Kai-shek returned 2 million Japanese soldiers safely. And for that reason, I say this. “Faith is the practice of love. Those who walk through the valley of deep faith are those who lag behind the difficulties of their neighbors.” “Love is to carry the burden of the neighbor and to do it” and send them back.

And finally, I reminisce and say. “One of the ultimate reasons for returning the Japanese troops is Pastor Kagawa, who is praying for us at this very moment,” he says. Chinese President Chiang Kai-shek heard the news that Pastor Kagawa, who practiced love while China was under Japanese rule, was praying for China.

That's right. Love is practice. To say that I have been forgiven of my sins is to live with love. Hallelujah~

What is a life of faith? What is the ultimate goal of our life of faith? If you think about it, you can say that you are laying the foundation stone for mature faith. Why do I go to church? You should think about the purpose of attending church at least once. The purpose of attending church is to realize the love of Jesus and to live while practicing that love.

Through the words of the text given today, I have prepared this message to think about the goal of a life of faith and the purpose of attending church, and to live a life in which faith and life are united for that goal.

Dear members of the Word Forest Church, who came before the Lord this morning! In the name of the Lord, I bless you and me that you will become mature believers by realizing the true value of a life of faith and practicing that love.

Read the words of verse 36 together.

36 When a Pharisee asked Jesus to eat with him, he went into the Pharisee's house and sat down.

Hallelujah !

Jesus received an invitation to eat from a Pharisee. The person who invited him was a Pharisee. Most of the Pharisees in the Bible were blamed for Jesus.

Nevertheless, a Pharisee invited Jesus. What could be the reason? When Jesus was invited to eat by a Pharisee, he visited his house and sat down. But in verse 37, there was another man in the house of the Pharisees.

The man is introduced to be a woman living in the town. I'm a woman living in that town, and she has one modifier attached to it. The modifier said, “There is a woman who has sinned.” A woman who had sinned came to the house of a Pharisee whom Jesus had been invited to.

A woman who had sinned was not invited by a Pharisee. She simply found that Jesus was invited to a Pharisee's house to eat.

Knowing that Jesus was sitting at the Pharisee's house, he brought an alabaster filled with perfumed oil. And only a little behind Jesus and weeping.

How long I cried, Jesus' feet were wet with tears. At the moment, the woman poured perfume on Jesus' feet and washed away the dust with her hair. The problem is that the moment this situation was directed, the Pharisee's thoughts were recorded in verse 39. Read verse 39 together.

39 When the Pharisee who had asked Jesus saw it, he said to his heart, ``If this man were a prophet, he would have known who this woman who touches him and what kind of man is a sinner.

Hallelujah~

The Pharisee invited Jesus to eat. However, if you look closely at verse 39, you can see that a Pharisee did not invite Jesus because he respected and loved him. So, why did a Pharisee invite Jesus to eat at his home?

The reason why a Pharisee invited Jesus to his house was to find out how to find the fault of Jesus and to sue him. Why? Everyone, according to the customs of Israel, when you are invited to a house, water is floated.

Israel is a region with a hot and humid desert-like climate. Also, you must wash your hands and feet when you return from going out, and because of these traditions and local characteristics, we have water jars in each house.

As you probably know through the wedding feast in Ghana, wine ran out during the wedding feast, and Jesus was commanded by the servants of the wedding house to fill the water jar with water. Each house has a water jar, and it was a routine to wash your hands and feet when you return from the day out.

But a Pharisee invited Jesus to eat at his house and did not even give him water to wash his hands and feet. So Jesus says in verse 40: We all read verse 40 together.

44 When he turned to her, he said to Simon, ``Do you see this woman?When I entered your house, you did not give me water to wash my feet, but this woman wet my feet with tears and wiped her hair.

Hallelujah

The Pharisees deliberately did not give water to wash their feet. So what does it mean to intentionally not give water to wash your feet? Let us all look at Luke 11:37:38.

Luke 11:37 When Jesus spoke, a Pharisee asked for lunch with him, so he went in and sat down.

38 When the Pharisee saw that he had not washed his hands before eating, he was wondering.

Hallelujah Amen

Jesus was asked to come to a Pharisee's house to grab lunch. But I didn't wash my hands before eating lunch. After the Pharisees appearing in Luke 11 invited Jesus, they gave water to wash their hands and feet.

By the way, he was wondering when he didn't wash his hands and feet. What does it mean to be weird, everyone? Jews have this tradition. It is a tradition that you must wash your hands before eating. This is the so-called “tradition of the elders” recorded in the Bible. Shall we read it together? Matthew 15:1 is verse 2.

Matthew 15:1. At that time the Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said,

2. Why do your disciples violate the traditions of the elders? They do not wash their hands when eating bread.

Hallelujah

At that time, Jews had their values ​​formed around the Torah. The Torah refers to the Pentateuch. Genesis Exodus Deuteronomy Numbers Deuteronomy.

There are two types of Torah. One is the recorded Torah. That is, the Pentateuch of Moses. And another Torah is the Torah that is passed down orally. The Torah, which comes down in oral tradition, is called Mishina, but if you understand it, you can think of it as the Talmud.

The Oral Torah contains practical application to the Pentateuch of Moses. There are six major items: about farming, about festivals, about women, about damage, about sacred objects, and about cleanliness. There are also several sub-items in each of these.

The tradition of the elders, which the Pharisees and scribes say, speaks of Mishina, because of the cleansing item,'You must wash your hands when eating.' What the Pharisees and the scribes say that Jesus' disciples did not keep the elder traditions is that they did not observe the “tradition” that they

Even one Pharisee in today's text invited Jesus to eat and did not provide water for hand washing. Everyone think about it. If he did not wash his hands and feet in the common Jewish notion of the time, would Jesus be a violation of the elder tradition? Or did you not commit? Of course, it has become a crime. No~ One Pharisee said that he intentionally did not give water to wash his hands, because he purposely turned Jesus into a sinner who broke the elders' tradition.

Then, what was the intention of a Pharisee who, after inviting Jesus to his house for a meal, intentionally tried to drive him into a person who violated the “tradition of the elders” without giving water to wash his hands? In short, a Pharisee is meant to reveal that he is'righteous'.

In order to reveal that he was righteous, he had to drive Jesus as a sinner who violated the “tradition of the elders.” It was to add an alpha plus to a woman who had sinned in the town so that the unclean woman could touch Jesus and drive him to the same sinner.

Everyone, think about it. Is it easy for a guilty woman to enter the Pharisee's house? no. It's never easy. Nor can it be easy. But think still. A woman who has sinned in the neighborhood at the Pharisee's house easily enters the Pharisee's house.

Guys, doesn't this seem intentional? what do you mean ? Don't you feel like it's an operation to dig a trap and induce you to fall into it? We all read verse 39 together.

Hallelujah

One Pharisee already knew what woman was the woman who secretly broke into his house or who deliberately went to Jesus' side. The Han Pharisee thought, "I would have known who this woman is and who is a sinner." If so, a Pharisee knew what kind of sin she had committed in the town and what kind of woman she was.

But nevertheless, a Pharisee did not stop when the woman touched him by Jesus' side. It wasn't finished. When you look at the daily life of the Pharisees, isn't it too different from the way they treat sinners?

Even when the publican and the Pharisee prayed together, the Pharisees despised the publican and dealt with the woman caught for adultery in the field were eager to take stones and kill them.

Guys, look, a Pharisee knew what kind of woman a woman was, and nevertheless, did not deliberately control her access, and did not even end up kissing the old monk's feet.

So, what does Jesus say about these Pharisees' actions? Jesus gives an illustration of the situation. It is verses 41 to 43. We read together.

41 He said, ``There are two owers to the lender, one for five hundred denarius and one for fifty denarius.

42 Since there was nothing to repay, both of them were forgiven. Which of the two would love him more?

43 Simon replied, ``I think he has been forgiven a lot.He

said, ``Your judgment is right.''

Hallelujah

Jesus tells a Pharisee named Simon: There are five hundred denarion light pendulums and fifty denarion light pendulums, and both of them have forgiven them! If so, who will love the master who forgiven more? And ask.

Then, a Pharisee named Simon says that he was forgiven of five hundred denarius. Then Jesus replies like this. "Your answer is correct."

Everyone ! what do you mean ? Everyone, do you believe that you have been forgiven of your sins from God? Do you believe that Jesus was crucified for me and for you? Amen Amen.

But what is the evidence that you have been forgiven? What can you offer if you give proof that you have been forgiven? The proof that you have been forgiven is how much you love in your life.

Depending on how much you love the people around you, you know whether you've been forgiven 500 or fifty denarions.

Dear saints! The Pharisees continued to persistently condemn Jesus, scratch him, and try to make him difficult, but Jesus points out that it is an unfortunate life that has not been forgiven.

On the other hand, those who have received a lot of forgiveness of sins while projecting the life of a weak and tight woman say that they love a lot. Everyone, take a look at our lives. How much are we in love?

How much are we sacrificing? What you love, sacrifice, and loyal to, it will be the benchmark of how much God loves, forgives, and blesses you. We want to live this morning with a promise that we will live in love and now as a person who has been forgiven of many or more sins by receiving 500 denarions of indemnity. You must decide to live with forgiveness. We must confess that we will live faithfully to the Lord. I bless you in the name of the Lord for this precious enlighten

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 4 명
  • 오늘 방문자 167 명
  • 어제 방문자 317 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 292,628 명
  • 전체 게시물 -206 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand