주일낮설교(한영중)

The Almighty God

Bible: Genesis 17:1~5  

Title: The Almighty God Sunday Morning Service

1.When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty[a]; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

2.Then I will make my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers.”

3.Abram fell facedown, and God said to him,

4.As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations.

5.No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations.

There was Mr&Mrs.Meland who went to missionary from America to Brazil. Missionary Weekely started his missions at Indial village in Brazil, but they are more tough and fiercing than ordinary Brazilian. Therefore, they are enduring big difficulties in missionary and one day they found surprising fact while analyzing causes of fiercing characters.

The reason the Brazilian Indians are tough and fiercing is because before Mr&Mrs. Melinda come to this village, they had hurtful memories because of other white people who came before. What is the other hurtful memories that other white people lived in this village? Before missionary Meland comes to the Indian village, the white people explited this village unconditionally and even fired in happily living hosues and all kinds of bad things.

Because of that hurtful memories, Indians was cold at white people. They get to know that the responsibilities are huge after knowing the fact. They devoted and put effort, and volunteered adding the share of white people who did bad before. The main missions that they have done were medical missionary and mercy ministry. At that time, they conducted traditional medical ways and it was shocked because most part were incantation and myths.

And natives did accept and follow the folk remedies as their religion. Sadly, there were many days that lost their life pretty many people. But natives barely change their old habits. But some day, one boy hurt his feet seriously and missionary became to care about him and the natives was impressed hugely while watching the cure process.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 6 명
  • 오늘 방문자 448 명
  • 어제 방문자 317 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 292,909 명
  • 전체 게시물 -206 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand