주일낮설교(한영중)

Title : You will be my witnesses`

Scripture : Luke 24:48~53 / Acts 1:8

Title : You will be my witnesses`

Luke

48 You are witnesses of these things.

49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”

50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them.

51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven.

52 Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.

53 And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.

Acts

8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

On March 15, there was a civil trial in Pohang court on the failure to pay severance pay for the Han Chinese brother Jin Ki-hong and sister Jang Su-ji. I attended as a witness and plaintiff for the trial, and brother Jin Ki-hong and sister Jang Su-ji attended as witnesses for the trial. The reason why I attended the trial as a plaintiff was because of the two people that their Korean language skills were significantly poor so that I entrusted that case.

In general, in the court before proceeding with the trial, the adopted witness takes the oath of witness at the beginning of the trial. The oath is as follows. This witness 000 does not hide or add my own conscience, but tells the truth, and if I lie, I swear to be punished by perjury.

A witness is a person who proves facts and witnesses in legal terms without adding or subtracting something. The most important part of the judge's remarks in the court is evidence, and among the evidence, the witness's evidence is a very important part in determining the judgment of the trial.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 3 명
  • 오늘 방문자 317 명
  • 어제 방문자 297 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 291,443 명
  • 전체 게시물 -207 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand