주일낮설교(한영중)

Title : The Old Commandmant, The New Commandment

Scripture : 1 John 2 : 3~8

Title : The Old Commandmant, The New Commandment

3 We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands.

4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

5 But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him:

6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

7 Dear friends, I am not writing you a new command but an old one, which you have had since the beginning. This old command is the message you have heard.

8 Yet I am writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and in you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining.

Various brain waves come from the human brain. Especially wave β comes out which is harmful for our body when we are awake in the day. Wave β gives stress to human being. So when human got stress, his body can be broken easily.

But while a person is sleeping at night, surprisingly alpha waves come out. This alpha wave releases a hormone called "endorphin," which is a very useful hormone to treat diseases in our body. What's surprising is that this hormone endorphin restores our body's fatigue, also defeats various germs that have penetrated our body, and even beats cancer cells.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 8 명
  • 오늘 방문자 337 명
  • 어제 방문자 524 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 299,300 명
  • 전체 게시물 -183 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand