주일낮설교(한영중)

Title : Responsible Prayer

Scripture : 1 Samuel 3:19~20

1 Samuel 3

19 The LORD was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of his words fall to the ground.

20 And all Israel from Dan to Beersheba recognized that Samuel was attested as a prophet of the LORD.

Title : Responsible Prayer

I’m going to give you a precious present today. This will act as a helper that helps you for your prayers to go up to heaven. Get one and look carefully. The present is a rubber band. It is used to tie one’s hair or just to wear around the wrist.

But how can this band be a helper that helps our prayer to go up to heaven? One of the reasons that almost every prayers cannot go up to the heaven is because people say two kinds of words from their one mouth. What does it mean? God created human for its obvious purpose.

He created men to praise, thank, and glorify God. When David defined prayer, he said, "I want all the words of my lips and the meditation of my heart to be accepted to the Lord." What doed is mean? David said that prayer is the heart we usually have, and the words that we use it to confess and have a relationship in our daily lives.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 5 명
  • 오늘 방문자 108 명
  • 어제 방문자 256 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 284,560 명
  • 전체 게시물 -211 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand