주일낮설교(한영중)

Title : King Solomon’s Wisdom

Scripture : 1 Kings 3:5~6

Title : King Solomon’s Wisdom

5 At Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon during the night in a dream, and God said, "Ask for whatever you want me to give you.“

6 Solomon answered, "You have shown great kindness to your servant, my father David, because he was faithful to you and righteous and upright in heart. You have continued this great kindness to him and have given him a son to sit on his throne this very day.

The people who control the whole world are Jews. "It is no exaggeration to say that the U.S. controls the whole world, but surprisingly, most of the U.S. influencers and all of the key U.S. agents are Jewish.

Children's education is special to Jews. Jewish mothers are good teachers who educate and help their children grow, and they teach in this way when raising children. Once, a Jewish mother asks her child this question.

"Dear son and daughter~~ what would you take if we were in a situation where the enemy suddenly attacked us and set fire to our house, stole all our property, and even felt the danger of our lives, and had to abandon our familiar house and run away.

Most kids have similar answers. Yes! I will run away with the safe in the house. for the safe was full of precious jewels and gold and silver treasures. If I have money, I can live well wherever I go, and I can survive.

Comments

Category
글이 없습니다.
State
  • 현재 접속자 2 명
  • 오늘 방문자 234 명
  • 어제 방문자 413 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 290,018 명
  • 전체 게시물 -211 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명