주일낮설교(한영중)

성 경:롬14:1~4 2012년 11월 24일 제 목:하나님의 믿음 Faith of God

0 1,586 2017.02.03 13:58

675496ce2054e9786a56111b2ade767d_1486097907_7261.jpg

1.믿음이 연약한 자를 너희가 받되 그의 의견을 비판하지 말라
2.어떤 사람은 모든 것을 먹을 만한 믿음이 있고 믿음이 연약한 자는 채소만 먹느니라
3.먹는 자는 먹지 않는 자를 업신여기지 말고 먹지 않는 자는 먹는 자를 비판하지 말라 이는 하나님이 그를 받으셨음이라
4.남의 하인을 비판하는 너는 누구냐 그가 서 있는 것이나 넘어지는 것이 자기 주인에게 있으매 그가 세움을 받으리니 이는 그를 세우시는  권능이 주께 있음이라
1.Accept him whose  faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters.
2.One man's faith  allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only  vegetables.
3.The man who eats  everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not  eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him.
4.Who are you to  judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he  will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

성도들은 좋은 믿음을 가지기 원합니다. 또한 좋은 믿음가진 사람들의 간증이나 그들을 보면 ‘나도 좋은 믿음의 사람이 되었으면...’ 하면서 소원을 가지는 것이 믿음의 사람의 특징입니다.
Every Christian wants to have a good faith. And when we see a person who has a great faith, we hope to become like the person. This is one of the characteristics of a faithful man.

믿음의 근원지는 하나님이십니다. 하나님께서 믿음을 주십니다. 그 믿음은 ‘은혜’'karis' 'grace' 의 통로를 통해 주십니다. 믿음의 시작과 출발과 발원지가 하나님이시라는 것입니다. 하나님께서 성도들에게 믿음을 주시고 믿음의 주체는 하나님이십니다Faith originated from God. He gives faith to us trough grace.
He is the starting point and the root. He gives the faith to each of us and maintains the faith in us.

그리고 그 믿음이 자라도록 하십니다. 믿음의 성장하는 코스는 하나님께서 그 사람의 형편과 처지를 따라 믿음의 성장 코스를 설계하십니다. 그리고 그 믿음을 자라게 하십니다.
God allows the faith to grow. God orchestrates the course of a faithful journey for each people’s own situation. This journey will allow the faith to grow.

그 믿음의 성장 한계점이 어디 입니까 ? 성경은 ‘장성한 믿음의 사람’ 혹은 ‘단단한 음식을 먹는 믿음’‘하나님 알아가는 것에 자란 사람’등의 표현을 사용합니다. 그리고 믿음의 모델을 제시합니다. 믿음의 목표치라는 것입니다.
Do you know where the limit of the faith is? The Bible uses expressions like 'men of mature faith,' 'faith that can take solid food,' or ‘those who grown up in knowing God'. And it introduces the models of good faith.
Those are the goals of the growing faith.

성경은 믿음의 목표치를 아브라함의 생애를 통해 ‘모델’로 보여 주셨습니다. 믿음이 없는 아브라함에게 나이가 75세가 되어 부르시고 수많은 과정을 통해,믿음이 자라나게 하시는 하나님의 일하시는 모습을 보게되고 종국적으로 장성한 믿음 . 하나님 보시기에 합당한 당당하고 의연한 모습으로 서게 됩니다. The Bible suggests the goal of faith through Abraham's life.
God called Abraham who had little faith at the age ofhis seventy-five. We can see that God made the man’s faith grow trough many situations. In the end, we can see that Abraham’s faith had grown in maturity and pleasing to God’s eyes.

그리고 로마서 기자는 이러한 아브라함의 믿음을 오늘 이 시대를 살아가는 성도들에게도 아브라함처럼 만들어 가겠다고 말씀합니다. 그러므로 아브라함의 믿음의 과정을 보면서 , 아브라함 한사람의 위대함이 아니라 아브라함처럼 우리도 그렇게 성장시키겠다는 하나님의 성실하심을 볼 수 있는 것입니다.
The author of the Romans says that our faith ought to be made and grown like Abraham’s. Therefore, as we see the journey of Abraham’s faith’s growth, we should see God’s faithfulness instead of Abraham’s personal greatness.

결국 믿음의 목표치는 성도된 저와 여러분들이 하나님 나라에 들어가기에 합당한 믿음으로 의연하게 서는 것입니다. 한 점의 흠도 없고 티도 없게 하시려는 하나님의 정제과정 , 하나님의 사랑의 실천이 우리의 믿음을 장성한 믿음으로 가능하게 하는 것입니다.
Eventually theultimate goal of faith is to become someone who has proper posture to deserve to enter the kingdom of God. The process of purification of our defects and the acts of God’s love enable our faith to grow mature.

오늘 이 아침에 주님 앞에 나아온 경동교회 오대양 육대주의 형제자매 여러분들에게 이러한 믿음으로 성장하시기를 주님의 이름으로 축원드립니다.
May God bless all of you who came forward to God from all over the world to have your faith grow maturely!

1. 믿음은 하나님을 알아가는 것이다.
1. Faith is to know God.
믿음의 출처가 하나님이시고 성장하게 하시는 분이 하나님이시라면 믿음의 관점에서 신학(神學)은 매우 중요합니다. 특별히 신론(神論)은 믿음의 가장 기초이면서 핵심이며 뼈대이며 중추적인 역할을 한다 라고 가정할 수 있습니다. If the origin of faith is God and the factor that grows the faith is also God, then theology is very important in regards to having a good faith. We can say that especially the theory about God plays the most basic yet most essential role.

믿음의 결국이 영혼구원 이라고 할 때 그 구원을 이루어 나가시는 하나님을 알아가는 것은 믿음에 있어서 매우 중요한 포인트입니다.
If we say that faith eventually leads to salvation, then we can also say that knowing God who makes the salvation happen is very important in regards to faith.

그러므로 믿음은 하나님을 알아가는 것입니다. 하나님은 자신을 알리시기 위한 방편으로 여러 가지 통로를 사용하였습니다. 하나님께서 자신을 알린다 라는 말을 ‘하나님의 자기계시’라고 말할수 있는데 하나님은 자기계시 의 특별한 방편으로 성경을 기록하게 하시고 , 그 성경을 통해서 하나님 자신을 알게하셨습니다.
FaithistoknowGod.GodusedmanywaystorevealHimself.WecanalsosaytheactofGodrevealinghimselfasGod'sself-revelation,andoneofthewayGodaccomplishedtheself-revelationwasthroughtheBible.

결국 저와 여러분들의 믿음의 결정은 성경에 계시된 하나님을 알고 믿고 그리고 삶에서 실천하게 될 때 , 온전한 신앙 인격으로 성장하게 되는 것입니다.
Ultimately, our faith can grow and our characters mature as we become to know and believe God the Bible reveals and as we act upon our belief in our lives.

지난번 중국에 선교사로 파송되었다 , 중국 공안당국에 적발이 되어 단속되었던 000 선교사에 대해 언급을 했었습니다. 000선교사는 중국에 20년정도 선교사역을 했는데 , 중국 연변에 10년 그리고 서안지방에 10년정도 사역을 한 선교사입니다.
The other day, I talked about 000 missionary who was exposed by the China security police. He has done mission work in China for about 20 years by then: 10 years in Yeon-Byunand the rest of the years in the west coast.

중국(中國)서안지역에서 사역을 하다가 중국 공안당국에 단속에 되어 체포되기 직전 , 기차를 타고 배를 타고 한국에 당도했고 , 저를 찿아 오게 되었습니다.
While doing the mission work in the west coast of China, right before being arrestedby the Chinese police, the missionary arrived in Korea by a train and a ship. Then he came to me.

저는 그 상황을 이해하거나 , 위로가 아닌 사명(使命)에만 초점을 맞추어 ‘행20:24절의 말씀을 암송하면서 바울은 예루살렘에 올라가면 환란과 핍박이 그를 기다리고 있고 심지어 죽을 수 있는 위기 상황 속에서 생명을 불사하고 복음을 전했는데 , 어떻게 도망을 왔느냐고 하며 위기상황에 처해있던 000 선교사님을 조언했던 기억이 있습니다.
I focused only on the 'mission' without understanding the situation.
So I reiterated Acts Chapter 20 verse 24 to him. Reminding him that Paul shared good news despite he risked his life and faced so many persecution and dangerous situations, I asked him why he ran away from the dangerous situation.

그리고 그것을 마치 ‘영웅담’처럼 이야기를 했었습니다. 그렇게 함으로써 사명을 잘 감당해야 한다 라는 것은 부각 될수 있을지언정 , 또한 저입장에서 - (저의 개인의 신앙에 생각을 기준으로) 그렇게 말할수 있지만 과연 그것이 성경적인 것이냐 하는 것입니다.
And then I used to tell this story as if it was a heroic episode. It might highlight the sacrificial attitudes towards mission in my personal point of view, but was this actually biblical?

성경의 입장에서 볼 때 (성경의 입장 이라함은 하나님께서 보시는 관점) 그것이 합당한 조언이냐는 것입니다. 오늘 우리가 읽은 성경의 말씀을 기초한다면 , 참 무례한 표현이라고 할 수 있습니다. 믿음의 출발점이 하나님에게서 시작되고 성장케 하시는 분이 하나님이시라면 , 중국 000 선교사님에게 한 조언은 실제 합당치 않다는 것입니다.
I ask again, “is this a reasonable advice from the biblical point of view, in other words, God’s point of view?” When we reflect on the today's text, what I have done wasquite rude. If faith starts from God and grows by God, then my advice to the missionary was quite inappropriate.
오늘 본문 1~2절의 말씀을 다시 한번 읽습니다.
Les's read it again text verse 1-2.
1.믿음이 연약한 자를 너희가 받되 그의 의견을 비판하지 말라
2.어떤 사람은 모든 것을 먹을 만한 믿음이 있고 믿음이 연약한 자는 채소만 먹느니라
1.Accept him whose  faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters.
2.One man's faith  allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only  vegetables.

아멘. Amen
믿음은 모두가 동일하지 않고 믿음은 천차 만별입니다. 그러나 믿음에 관해서 ‘흠모’하거나 ‘사모’하는 것은 가능할 지언정 ‘판단’‘멸시’해서는 안된다는 것입니다.
The size of faith is not the same for everyone and it has all sorts of sizes. It's suitable for us to aspire and admire to have a good faith, butit is not suitable for us to judge or look down upon one’s faith.

이것은 믿음에 있어서 매우 중요한 관점입니다. 믿음이 흠모하거나 사모하는 것은 가능하지만 멸시하거나 판단하는 것이 불가능하다는 것은 그 믿음의 출처와 믿음의 근원지 하나님이시기 때문입니다.
This is the very important thing to remember regarding Christian faith. The reason that we can hope to have and admire the good faith, but cannot judge or belittle somebody’s faith is because faith originates from God.

다시 말씀드린다면 , 믿음은 레벨은 다양하다고 오늘 본문 1절은 언급합니다. 어린아이와 같은 믿음이 있는가 하면 , 장성한 믿음이 있고 , 좋은 믿음이 있는가 하면 , 연약한 채소만 먹는 믿음이 있다는 것입니다.
In other words, faith takes different sizes the verse 1 says.
Some has immature faith, and the other has mature faith.
Some has a good faith, and the other has a weak faith that can only digest vegetables.

사람들이 볼 때 혹은 내가 가지고 있는 믿음의 가치를 기준해서 볼 때 , 믿음 없는 사람들의 행동을 쉽게 비판할 수 있습니다. 오늘 본문 1절의 ‘믿음이 연약하다’는 상태를 살펴봅시다. 무엇이 믿음이 연약한가 ? NIV 에서는 ⁂weak [wiːk] 라는 형용사를 사용했습니다
We can easily judge those with weaker faith than us based on our own standard of good faith. Let's see the verse 1 again to see what weak faith is about. What is it like to be weak in faith? NIV used the adjective 'weak' to describe the size of a faith.
weak는

① 약한, 무력한, 연약한, 혹은 ② (머리가) 둔한, (상상력 등이) 모자라는; 결단력이 없는, 우유부단한, 의지력이 약한; 서투른, 열등한.
③ 가냘픈, 희미한; 힘[박력]이 없는. 이라는 뜻으로 사용됩니다.
Weak means 1 lacking the power to perform physically demanding tasks; lacking physical strength and energy: 2lackingintensityorbrightness:3liabletobreakorgivewayunderpressure;easilydamaged

그러므로 오늘 저와 여러분들이 볼 때 나보다 열등한 사람들 , 혹은 결단력도 없는 사람들 , 심지어는 의지력도 없고 , 서투르고 박력도 없는 등등의 사람들을 함부로 판단해서는 업신여기거나 판단해서는 않된다는 것입니다.
Therefore, we should not judge those who are worse than us, those who are undecisive, those who are with weak willed, and those who are awkward and insecure.

예수님과의 제자들과 의 관계를 한번 생각해 봅시다. 예수님은 제자들을 3년 동안 동고동락하시며 그들에게 믿음의 눈을 열어 주셨습니다. 그러나 그럼에도 불구하고 예수님께서 십자가에 못 박히시기 직전 빌라도의 법정에 끌려 갔을 때 제자들은 뿔뿔이 흩어졌습니다.
Let's think about the relationshipsbetween Jesus and his disciples. Jesus opened the eyes of the disciples’ faith by living together with them for three years going though all sorts of ups and downs. Despite of this, the disciples dispersed everywhere when Jesus got arrested to go to the court of Pilate before he was crucified.

심지어 의기양양하던 제자 베드로도 ‘주님을 부인 할뿐 아니라 , 저주까지 했던 사실’을 성경을 통해 찿아 낼 수 있습니다. 다른 제자들도 마찬가지 였습니다.
We can find thateven Peter who was confident of his loyalty towards Jesus denied Jesus and even cursed him. So did the other disciples.

저는 낙도(落島)에서 햇수로 5년정도 교회를 섬겼습니다. 낙도교회의 상황은 일반교회와 비교해 볼 때 매우 열악한 상황이었습니다. 처음 교회에 부임하게 되었을 때 , 교회창문을 열면 바다가 펼쳐지고 낭만적이라고 생각했습니다. 그러나 낙도에서의 문화적 상황은 매우 열악합니다. I once served in a remote island about 5 years as a pastor.
Comparing with the average churches, the circumstance of the Island’s Church was very bad. At a first glance I thought it was quite romantic to be able to see the ocean view when I opened the windows of the church building. However, the culture there was a challenging one.

목욕이나 이발을 하려면 배를 타고 육지에 나가야 하고 그 시간은 하루를 꼬박 소요해야 하는 불편함이 있고 , 또한 부식가게나 쇼핑을 할수 있는 공간이 전혀 없었기 때문에 , 생활하는데는 최하위점이라고 보면 됩니다.
To get a hair-cut or bathe, I had to spend the whole day to get to the other side of the bay. In addition, there was no grocery storesor places to shop. It was one of the worst living conditions for humans.

섬에서 사역을 하면서 느낀 것 가운데 한가지는 신약성경 복음서에 보면 예수님께서 제자들과 함께 배를 타고 가는중 잠을 청하고 계신 장면이 있습니다. 그 상황에서 풍랑이 불어 배에 물이 들이닥치고 위험한 상황이 노출되었습니다.
I learned a lesson there. When we read the four Gospels, we find a story when Jesus sleeps on a boat while he’s traveling with his disciples on a boat. They soon gets exposed to a dangerous situation because of the storm.

그때 저는 그 성경을 읽으면서 “참 제자들이 믿음이 없구나 ! 아니 어떻게 예수님께서 함께 배를 타고 계시는데 , 어떻게 저렇게 아우성을 칠 수 있을까 ? 하는 생각이 지배적이었고 , 만일 내가 예수님께서 타고계신 배에 함께 탔다면 저렇게 소리치고 요란을 피우지 않았을 것이다 고 생각했습니다.
As I read on the story, I used to be surprised at how little faith Jesus’ disciples had when Jesus was with them on the same boat. I couldn’t understand how much they were restless and panicking and I thought I’d never be panicking like that if I were them.

그러나 실제로 섬에서 목회사역을 하면서 배를 타고 성경에 상황과 비슷한 풍랑을 만나게 되었을 때 , 그때서야 비로써 제자들이 심정을 이해할 수 있게 되었고 , 그 말씀을 수긍할 수 있게 되었다는 것입니다.
It was only when I faced the horrible situation in the Island, did I truly understand the disciples’ hearts. I could finally understand the story better.

그렇다면 오늘 우리는 좋은 믿음으로 자라기 원한다면 , 장성한 믿음은 무엇입니까 ? 오늘 본문 3~4절을 함께 읽습니다
Then what is “mature faith?” Let’s read the verse 3-4.
3.먹는 자는 먹지 않는 자를 업신여기지 말고 먹지 않는 자는 먹는 자를 비판하지 말라 이는 하나님이 그를 받으셨음이라
4.남의 하인을 비판하는 너는 누구냐 그가 서 있는 것이나 넘어지는 것이 자기 주인에게 있으매 그가 세움을 받으리니 이는 그를 세우시는  권능이 주께 있음이라
3.The man who eats  everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not  eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him.
4.Who are you to  judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he  will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

아멘 믿음이 하나님으로부터 시작되고 , 자라나게 하시며 성장의 주도를 하나님께서 하시며 종국에 하나님나라에 들어가기에 넉넉함을 얻게 하시는 분이 하나님이시라고 믿는다면 우리는 3~4절의 말씀을 확신할수 있을 것입니다.
Amen. If we believe that faith originates from God, grows by Him, and gets grown big enough for us to enter the kingdom of God by God, then we can agree with the verses.

3절 말씀에 먹는 자는 먹지 않는 자를 비판하지 말라고 했습니다. 먹는 자는 믿음이 장성한자 라고 해도 될 것입니다. 그러나 먹지 못한 자는 믿음이 연약한자라고 해도 될 것입니다.
The verse 3 tells that The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not. In here, the man who eats everything implies the one with mature faith. The one who does not eat everything refers to a man with a weak faith.

그런데 오늘 본문은 연약한자는 장성한 믿음의 사람을 향해 ‘비판’하지말라고 했습니다 비판이라는 말은 ‡condemn [kəndém] 이라는 자동사 인데 이 말은 비난하다, 힐난하다, 나무라다 ,심지어 매도하다. 라는 뜻을 가지고 있고 또한 , ┅에게 유죄 판결을 내리다 ,┅에게 형을 선고하다. 라는 뜻을 가집니다
The text today commands ones with weak faith not to condemn ones with more mature faith than theirs. The word, “condemn,” has following definition: express complete disapproval of, typically in public; censure: 2sentence(someone)toaparticularpunishment,esp.death:

예를 들면 환자라면 불치라고 선고하는 것과 동일한 것이며 어떤 물건이나 물품의 경우는 ‘불량품으로 결정하여 폐기 처분하다“라는 뜻이 비판이라는 단어속에 내포되어 있습니다.
For example, it means to tell a patient that he cannot be healed anymore or to make decision that a good is defective and needs to be thrown away.

그러니 비판이 얼마나 무서운 말인가 하는 것을 알 수 있습니다. 내가 할수 없는 것을 믿음이 좋은 사람이 한다고 해서 결코 우리는 비판해서는 않될것입니다.
We can see how scary and siginificant the word, condemn, means. This is why we should not condemn others.

또한 먹는 자는 먹지 않는자를 업신여기지 말라고 했습니다.
It also says that the man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not.
 look down on 은 despise 혹은 make light of 「a person」과 동일한 뜻으로 사용하는데
① 경멸하다, 멸시하다, 얕보다. ② 싫어[혐오]하다.라는 뜻을 가졌습니다.
믿음이 없는 , 혹은 믿음이 적어 믿음의 행동을 하지 못하는사람에 대해 업신여기는 태도는 합당치 않다는 것입니다.
‘Look down on’ ‘despise’ or ‘make light of a person’ has the same meaning: feel contempt or a deep repugnance for; regard (someone) with a feeling of superiority.
This is why we should not look down upon others with weaker faith.

4절 말씀에는 그 믿음의 주체자가 하나님이시며 하나님께서 하나님의 계획에 그를 만들어가시는 것을 알 수 있습니다.
Verse 4 says that God is the main factor of one’s faith and He is the one who controls one’s faith.

4.남의 하인을 비판하는 너는 누구냐 그가 서 있는 것이나 넘어지는 것이 자기 주인에게 있으매 그가 세움을 받으리니 이는 그를 세우시는 권능이 주께 있음이라
Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

그렇다면 우리는 그러한 상황에서 비판과 업신여김이 있다면 그것은 하나님께서하시는 믿음의 계획(플렌)을 비난하는것과 다를바 없다는 것입니다. 만일 본인이 장성한 믿음이라고 생각하신다면 , 진실로 단단한 식물을 먹을수 있어야 합니다.
If we condemn or look down upon somebody, then that means we are condemning God’s plan. If you think your faith is mature, than you should be able to eat solid food.

진실로 단단한 식물을 먹을수 있다는 의미는 , 연약한 자의 아픔을 십분 이해하고 또한 연약한 자의 모습 그대로 받아들이는 것입니다. 그것이 진정한 단단한 식물을 먹는자입니다. 또한 연약한 자는 단단한 자를 판단하지 말아야 할 한가지 이유는 하나님께서 그 믿음을 기뻐하시고 계신다는 것입니다.
Being able to eat solid food means understanding the ones with weaker faith and accepting them as they are. This is the true picture of mature person of faith. The reason for the one with weaker faith not to judge the one with greater faith is because God is pleased with his faithfulness.

하나님께서 기뻐하시는 믿음을 판단하고 비판한다면 그것은 올바른 믿음의 태도가 아니라는 것입니다 할렐루야!
It is not the right posture to judge and condemn the faith God is pleased with. Hallelujah!
2. 성령의 충만함을 받으라 .

2. Get filled with the Holy Spirit.
연약한 식물을 먹는자나 단단한 음식을 먹는자 모두에게는 공통점이 있습니다. 그것은 인간의 연약성 이라는 것입니다. 인간의 연약성이라 함은 죄성에 근거합니다 로마서 기자는 이러한 인간의 죄성을 우리속에 거하는 두 마음 이라고 말합니다.
There is a commonality between the ones who eat baby food and the ones with solid food. It is the weakness of human nature. The weakness of human nature comes from our sinful nature. The author of the book of Romans says that the sinful nature is the two natures that dwell in us.

내속에 하나님의 법 즉 하나님의 말씀대로 순종하며 살기원하며 하나님의 말씀을 즐거워하는 마음과 하나님의 법을 싫어하고 불순종하는 마음을 말합니다. 이 두마음은 인간의 마음에 끊임없이 존재하는데 , 그것은 없어지지 않는다고 말합니다.
One nature is the desire we have to obey God’s commandments and rejoice God’s words. Another nature is a desire to hate the commandments of God and disobeying them. These two natures co-exist in our hearts endlessly. They do not disappear.

어떤 사람은 예수를 믿어도 성질 , 성격은 변하지 않는다고 말합니다.
Some say that our personality and characters do not change even after we are saved.
 그러나 그렇지 않습니다 우리가 예수님을 믿으면 반드시 변합니다.
However that is not ture. If we accept Jesus as our Lord, then we do change.

생각이 변하고 가치가 변하고 비젼이 변하고 인생의 목표가 변하게 되어있습니다.
Our thoughts, visions, values, and the purpose of life change.

그렇다고 해서 우리속에 하나님의 법을 싫어하는 마음은 없어지는 것인가?
Does that mean that the tendencies of our rebellion and hatred towards God’s law disappear completely? 그렇지 않습니다. That is not it, either.

우리의 언어와 행동과 삶이 변함에도 불구하고 여전히 우리 마음속 한구석에는 하나님의 거역하고 말씀을 부인하고 내자아대로 행동하려는 죄의 속성이 항상 존재하는 것입니다.
Despite our change in our language, acts, and life style, there is always a part of us that wants to disobey and refuse God’s words and do whatever we want to do.

바울은 이러한 자신의 상태를 깨닫고 난 다음에 이문제의 해법을 자신 스스로 할 수 없다고 결론 내렸습니다.
Paul has realized such state of his minds and concluded that he could not solve the problem.

그런데도 놀라운 것은 이러한 갈등 국면이 로마서 7장에서 종결을 짓지 못하고 로마서8장으로 넘어갑니다. His conflicts doesn’t get resolved in chapter 7, and it continues in Romans chapter 8.
8장은 바울이 그토록 고민했던 그 문제의 해법을 제시하고 있습니다. 우리 함께 로마서 8장의 말씀을 함께 읽습니다.
In chapter 8, Paul does bring a sloultion for his problem. Let’s read chapter 8 together.

1.그러므로 이제 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 자에게는 결코 정죄함이 없나니
2.이는 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 생명의 성령의 법이 죄와 사망의 법에서 너를 해방하였음이라
3.율법이 육신으로 말미암아 연약하여 할 수 없는 그것을 하나님은 하시나니 곧 죄를 인하여 자기 아들을 죄 있는 육신의 모양으로 보내어  육신에 죄를 정하사
4.육신을 좇지 않고 그 영을 좇아 행하는 우리에게 율법의 요구를 이루어지게 하려 하심이니라
5.육신을 좇는 자는 육신의 일을, 영을 좇는 자는 영의 일을 생각하나니
6.육신의 생각은 사망이요 영의 생각은 생명과 평안이니라
7.육신의 생각은 하나님과 원수가 되나니 이는 하나님의 법에 굴복치 아니할뿐 아니라 할 수도 없음이라
8.육신에 있는 자들은 하나님을 기쁘시게 할 수 없느니라
9.만일 너희 속에 하나님의 영이 거하시면 너희가 육신에 있지 아니하고 영에 있나니 누구든지 그리스도의 영이 없으면 그리스도의 사람이  아니라
10.또 그리스도께서 너희 안에 계시면 몸은 죄로 인하여 죽은 것이나 영은 의를 인하여 산 것이니라
11. 예수를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 이의 영이 너희 안에 거하시면 그리스도 예수를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 이가 너희 안에 거하시는 그의  영으로 말미암아 너희 죽을 몸도 살리시리라
1. Therefore, there  is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
2.because through  Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin  and death.
3.For what the law  was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by  sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And  so he condemned sin in sinful man,
4.in order that the  righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live  according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.
5.Those who live  according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature  desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds  set on what the Spirit desires.
6.The mind of  sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; 
7.the sinful mind  is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.
8.Those controlled  by the sinful nature cannot please God.
9.You, however, are  controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God  lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not  belong to Christ.
10.But if Christ is  in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of  righteousness.
11. And if the  Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised  Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his  Spirit, who lives in you.
아멘 사랑하는 성도 여러분! 그렇습니다 저와 여러분들의 믿음은 종국적으로 하나님께서 원하시는 장성한 분량의 충만한 믿음 , 단단한 식물을 먹는 믿은 아브라함과 같은 믿음의 조상으로 만들어가실 것입니다.
Amen. It is God who will make our faith strong enough for us to be able to handle the solid food just like our father of faith, Abrahm.

그럼에도 불구하고 우리 속에는 두 마음이 존재합니다. 우리의 마음을 우리 스스로가 해결할 수 없는 현실 앞에 무너질 수밖에 없다고 생각하십니까 ? 그렇지 않습니다. 제자들은 3년간 예수님을 따라다니며 예수님을 부인했지만 마가요한의 다락방에서 ‘성령의 충만함’을 받고난 후 그들의 모습은 담대해졌습니다.
Even then, we still have the two natures. Do you feel hopeless because we cannot control our own minds? No. Though even after having followed Jesus for three years, the disciples denied Jesus, they became courageous after they received the Holy Spirit at the Mark John’s garret.

뿐만 아니라 생명을 불사하고 , 복음을 전하는 사명자로 살았습니다. 저는 확신하옵기는 오늘 이 아침 주님 앞에 나아온 오대양 육대주의 형제 자매의 믿음을 하나님께서 장성한 믿음으로 자라나게 하실줄 믿습니다. 반드시 그렇게 하실것입니다.
Moreover, they have become martyrs who were afraid of losing faith for the sake of the gospel. I believe that God will grow all of your faith no matter where you came from the earth.

우리는 아브라함처럼 바랄 수 없는 중에 바라고 믿고 또한 한걸음 더 나아가 확신해야 할 것입니다. 우리 곁에 있는 믿음의 동역자 믿음의 공동체를 바라보는 시각이 이러한 하나님의 믿음의 관점으로 바라보시는 축복된 성도들 되시기를 주님의 이름으로 축원 드립니다.
Just like Abraham, we should hope when we cannot see the hope, believe and be convicted. I pray that how we view our fellow Christians and our Christian community is how God views us and the community!

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 2 명
  • 오늘 방문자 259 명
  • 어제 방문자 292 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 300,500 명
  • 전체 게시물 -181 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand