주일낮설교(한영중)

성 경:요15:1~5 제 목:인생의 열매(The Fruit of Life)

0 1,965 2017.02.03 16:25
성  경:요15:1~5      제  목:인생의 열매(The Fruit of Life)       

1. 나는 참포도나무요 내 아버지는 농부라
2. 무릇 내게 붙어 있어 열매를 맺지 아니하는 가지는 아버지께서 그것을 제거해 버리시고 무릇 열매를 맺는 가지는 더 열매를 맺게 하려 하여 그것을 깨끗하게 하시느니라
3. 너희는 내가 일러준 말로 이미 깨끗하여졌으니
4. 내 안에 거하라 나도 너희 안에 거하리라 가지가 포도나무에 붙어 있지 아니하면 스스로 열매를 맺을 수 없음 같이 너희도 내 안에 있지 아니하면 그러하리라
5. 나는 포도나무요 너희는 가지라 그가 내 안에, 내가 그 안에 거하면 사람이 열매를 많이 맺나니 나를 떠나서는 너희가 아무 것도 할 수 없음이라
1. "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 
2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 
3. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 
4. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 
5. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 

건강에 대한 현대인의 관심은 어떻게 살것인가에 대한 관심도가 높아집니다.  어떻게 살것인가 라고하는 것은 결국  인생의 마지막 종착역인 죽음의 문제를 염두에 두고 생각하여 하는 말입니다. 
The contemporary man's interest on health is focused on how to live. This is because always people have to think about the death, which is the final destination of life.

호스피스 병동은 병들어 마지막 시간을 보내는 병원입니다.  나이가 많아 연로해 호스피스 병동에 입원하는 경우도 있지만 예외적으로  젊은 나이임에도 불구하고 호스피스 병동에  입원하는 경우도 적지 않다는 것입니다.
The Hospice ward is a place where you spend the last time of your life. People who are aged are admitted, but exceptionally young people also get hospitalized.

호스피스 병동에 입원한 사람들은 마지막 인생을 정리합니다.  가늘고 여린 희미하고 가픈 숨을 연신 몰아쉬며 지난 인생을 돌아봅니다.  마치 담벼락에  붙어 있는 마지막 잎세처럼  위태하고 초라한 인생의 모습입니다.
People who are hospitalized in Hospice ward clean up their last minute of life. They take their last thin and tender breath looking their peril and miserable life, like the last leaf attached to a tree.

죽음을 앞둔 사람들에게 , 특히 호스피스 병동에 입원한 환자들은 ‘미안하다’‘사랑한다’‘고맙다’는 말을 가장 많이 사용합니다.  그들이 이러한 말을 사용 하는데는  전문적인 호스피스를 통해  마지막 인생을 어떻게 정리 할것인가 하는 코치를 받기 때문입니다.
People who are dying, like those who are hospitalized in the Hospice ward, use frequently words like "I love you", "I am sorry" and "Thank you". The reason why they use these words frequently is because they are trained and couched by the hospice doctors how to clean up their life.

일반 병실에도 호스피스 병동과 동일하게 , 가픈 숨을 몰아쉬는 환자들이 있습니다.  그러나 그들에게는 ‘감사하다’‘미안하다’‘고맙다’는 말을 찿아볼 수 없습니다.  그져 ~~ 짙은 어둠이 그들의 얼굴을 장악해 있고 절망과 포기 ,혹은 더 이상 희망을 가질 수 없는 체념된 인생의 모습만 역력할뿐입니다.
In the general ward, as the hospice ward, there are also people barely breathing. But we can't find anyone saying the words like "I love you", "Thank you" and "I am sorry". The deep darkness, despair and loser mind are seen on their faces.

호스피스 병동에서 마지막 인생을 정리하는 환자들이 ‘미안하다’‘고맙다’‘감사하다’는 말로 인생을 마감하는 이유가 무엇입니까?  그것은 지난 인생여정을 돌아보면서 아름다운 인생으로 마감하고 싶기 때문입니다.  인생의 마지막을 잘 장식하고 싶기 때문입니다.
Why the people are spending their last minute of life in the hospice ward use the words as "I am sorry", "Thank you"? This is because they look back their journey and wants to finished beautifully. They want to end the life with good decoration.

호스피스 병동에 입원한 환자들을 보면서 우리는 귀중한 깨달음과 교훈을 얻습니다.  우리 삶의 여정에 , 평상시에  ‘미안하다’‘고맙다’‘사랑한다’는 말을 많이 해야 되겠다.  혹은 우리 삶의  습관처럼 , 우리의 삶이 고마움과 미안함과 감사가 넘치는 삶이 되어야 겠다는 마음이 참 ~~많이 들었습니다. 할렐루야!
We can learn a lesson from the patients who are hospitalized in the hospice ward. It is that we should say usually "I am sorry", "I love you" and "Thank you" in the journey of our lives, or as a part of our life, like an habit. I have learned that our lives should be plenty of love, thank and forgiveness. Hallelujah!

우리 옆사람에게 한번 인사하십시오. “참 고마웠습니다” “참 감사했습니다”“참 미안했습니다” 할렐루야 
Let's say to the person beside you. "Thank you so much", "I love you so much".

아무리 불러보아도 부담없는 말입니다.  소리높여 외쳐도 거부반응이 없는 단어들입니다.  우리에게 가까이서 친숙하게 들리는 말이 되어야 될줄 믿습니다.
Please feel free to say these words. Nobody would reject someone who says these words loudly. I believe these words would be familiar to us.

잡을 수 없고 돌이킬 수 없는 것이 우리 인생의 시간입니다.  그래서 혹자는 인생에게 주어진 시간을 일촌광음 불가경(一寸光陰 不可經)이라 했습니다.
We cannot catch the time or make it irreversible. Therefore, some people said about life as "even a moment of time must not be slighted"

짧은 시간이라고 가벼이 여기지 말라.는 의미입니다.  한해가 저물어 가는 것을  볼때마다 , 우리 인생을 다시 한번 돌아보게 되며  어떻게 하면 인생의 기회를 주신 주님께 합당한 삶을 살까 ? 생각하고 고민하게 됩니다.  모든 사람이 반드시 죽음이라는 과정을 넘어 우리 생명의 구주가 되시는 하나님앞에 선다고 믿는다면 우리에게 주어진 이땅의 삶을 결코 소홀히 살지 않을 것입니다.
It means we should improve every minute. Every time that I see the parting year, looking back my life I ask myself "how could we live a reasonable life which God have gave to us?. If we believe that after death we are going to stand up front the Savior, who gave us the life, we would not neglect the life in earth.

우리 인생이 언젠가 하나님앞에 선다는 전재를 두고 오늘 본문을 다함께 펼쳐 봅시다.
Let's read the bible thinking that someday we will stand front of God.

4. 내 안에 거하라 나도 너희 안에 거하리라 가지가 포도나무에 붙어 있지 아니하면 스스로 열매를 맺을 수 없음 같이 너희도 내 안에 있지 아니하면 그러하리라
4. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 

아멘 열매는 나무에서 나옵니다.  좋은 나무가 좋은 열매를 맺는다고 했습니다. 나무가 좋아야 좋은 열매를 맺을 수 있습니다. 
Amen! Fruit comes form the tree. It says that "Good tree bears good fruit". Healthy tree can bear healthy fruit.

세계에서 가장 오래 된 나무가 있습니다.  미국 서부지역의 네바다산맥 고지에서 발견된 이나무는  히코리 소나무입니다.  이 소나무의 나이테는 무려  4,862개나된다고 합니다.  나이테 하나에 1년을 잡으면  무려 4,862년 4,862살인 셈입니다 .  와우
The world's oldest tree is situated in the highlands of the western United States in the Nevada mountains. This tree is called Hickory tree. The rings of this pine tree is about 4,862. If we see one ring as one year, it means the tree is 4,862 years old. WOW!

세계에서 가장 키가 큰 나무가 있습니다.  한번 상상해 보십시오 , 세계에서 가장  키가 큰 나무의 높이는 얼마정도 될까요?  놀라지 마십시오  무려 1백 11미터 라고합니다.  세계에서 가장  키가 큰 나무는 미국의 캘리포니아주  레드우드 국립공원에  있는 나무인데 아메리카 삼나무 라고 합니다.
Let's image there is the world's tallest tree. How much would be the height of this tree? Do not be surprised. It is 111meters. The world's tallest tree is situated in the United States California, Redwood National Park. This tree is called American cedar.

그렇다면 세계에서 가장 넓은 나무 폭이 큰 나무는 어떤 나무이며 그 폭이 얼마정도 될까요 ?  세계에서 가장 폭이 넓은 나무는 이탈리아 시칠리아 에트나산에 있는 유럽밤 나무인데  이 나무의 폭이 무려 58m나 된다고 합니다.
Then, let's think about the world's largest tree. How much would be the breadth of this tree? The world's largest tree is situated in Italy, Sicily, Mount Etna. It is an European chestnut tree and the width is of 58meters.

나무의 지름이 60m이나까 사방으로 평으로 계산하면 3,600m이며 평으로 계산하면 1,000평이 좀더 나옵니다. 우리 교회가 100평이라고 할 때 우리교회보다  10배 넓은 면적을 가진 나무입니다.
The diameter of the tree is 60 meters, which if calculate to every which way is is about 3,600 meters, which the area would be as 1,000 meters. If the extent of our church is approximately 100 meters, this tree is 10 times bigger than our church.

우리나라에서 가장 오래된 나무는  울릉도 있는 향나무인데  수령이 약 2천년 정도 되었습니다. 예수님 오셨을 때부터 지금까지 장수하고 있는 나무입니다. 
The oldest tree in our country is situated in Ulleungdo island. It is the juniper tree. It is nearly 2000 years old. It has been living since Jesus came to earth.

세계에서 가장 빨리 자라는 나무는 말레이지아 사바에 있는 팔커타나무입니다.  이 팔커타 나무는 1년 만에 무려 약10.7m 나 자랐습니다. 아마 이 나무의 생장비밀이 밝혀지면  키작아 고민하는 사람들의 고민이 해결되지 않을까요? 
The world's fastest-growing tree is the Acacia Falcata tree. It is situated in Sabah, Malaysia. This tree has grown 10.7meters in one year. If the secret of this tree is revealed, the worry of short height people could be solved?

여하간에 좋은 나무들이 참 많습니다.  중국에서는 오렌지 나무 한그루가 1억 7천만원에 팔려 화제가 되고 있습니다.  이 오렌지 나무는 1년에 75kg 의 오렌지를 생산하는데  그 나무 가격이 참 기상천외합니다. 
There are many good trees. In China, there was a hot topic about an orange tree sold in 170 millions dollars. This orange tree produce in 1 year 75 kilos of orange. This is the reason why the price is so bizarre.

놀라지 마십시오 우리나라 제주도에는 세계 최고가를 자랑하는 주목나무 분재가 있는데  이 주목나무의 분재가격은 무려 50억원이나 한다고 합니다. 참 입을 다물지 못할 나무가격입니다.
Do not be surprised. In our country, in Jeju island, there is the world's expensive yew tree bonsai. This cost 5 billion won. It is unbelievable!

좋은 나무들이 참 많습니다.  오늘 본문 요15:1에서는 예수님께서는  자신을 가리켜 나무라는 표현을 합니다.  나는 포도나무요 그리고 너희는 가지니 라고 했습니다. 
There are many good trees. Today, in the body of John 15:1, we can find that Jesus has refereed to himself as a tree. "I am the vine tree and you are the branches".

그리스도인에게 좋은나무는 바로 포도 나무이신 예수님의 가지가 되는 것입니다.  그리하면 열매를 많이 맺는다고 했습니다.  그렇다면  포도나무이신 예수님의 가지가 되는  비결은 무엇입니까 ?    4절의 말슴을 다시한번 읽습니다.
A good tree to the Christians is the vine tree, which is Jesus and be his branches, because by then we would bear lot of fruit. Then, what is the secret to be the branch of Jesus? Let's read section 4.

포도나무 되신 예수님 안에 거하는 것입니다.  영어성경을 보시면  4. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. 아멘
It means that we should reamin in Jesus, the vine. It is said in section 4 "Remain in me, and I will remain in you." Amen!

성탄절 설교를 할때 이미 remain [riméin]이라는 단어의 의미를 설명했습니다.  다시한번 기억을 되살리는 의미에서 설명을 드립니다.  remain [riméin]을  명사로 사용하면  잔존물,유물, 유적 , 화석(fossil ∼) 유체, 유해(遺骸). 유고(遺稿). 유족, 생환자.등으로 해석한다고 했습니다. 
I have explain about the meaning of the word "remain" in the past Christmas sermon. I will explain again to bring it back. If you use the word "remain" as a noun, it means artifacts, relics, fossils, fluids, hazardous, etc..

합니다.  한마디로 말하면 ,  흔적이라는 의미입니다.  좀더 부연해서 설명을 한다면  remain 은 함박 눈이 내린 넓은 평원에 , 그, 하이얀 평원에  방금 지나간 동물의 발자국 혹은 사람의 발자욱이 뚜렷하고 분명하고 선명하게 남아 있는  그러한 상태를 의미합니다.
In short, it means evidence. If I elaborate more, "remain" is like the animal footprint or human footprint seen clearly and distinctly  in the snowed broad plain.

그러므로 너희가 내안에 거한다는 의미는  하나님의 말슴을 믿고 믿음안에서 살아가는 상황을 의미합니다.  4. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. 내안에 거하라 나도 너희안에 거하리라 는 말씀을  방금 흔적이라는 의미를 사용해서 해석을 한다면  나의 흔적을 가져라 그리하면 나도 너희 안에서 흔적을 남기리라 이렇게 해석도 가능한 것입니다.
So, "to remain in Jesus" means to live having faith in God. If we interpret the meaning of remain as evidence in "4. Remain in me, and I will remain in you", it could mean as "take my trace and I will also leave my trace in you"

우리가 하나님을 의지하고 믿는다는 것이 얼마나 크고 놀라운 흔적입니까 ?  결국  포도나무 이신 예수님 안에 거한다는 것은  하나님의 말씀을 믿고 믿음으로 사는 삶을 의미합니다.  성도가 열매 맺는 삶을 살려면 하나님의 말씀대로 믿고 믿음으로 살아갈 때  좋은 나무가 되고 결국 좋은 열매를 맺는 것입니다.
Do you know how amazing trace is that we believe in God? After all, living with the word of God means to remain with Jesus. To live a fruitful live, it could be possible when we live in God, which finally this means to become a good tree with good fruits.

할렐루야! Hallelujah!

1517년 종교개혁자  마틴 루터가 웰매스 재판정으로 소환이 되었습니다. 주변에 있는 마틴 루터의 친구들은  몸을 피하는 것이 좋겠다고 조언을 했습니다.  도망쳐라는 것입니다.  만일 웰매스 재판정에 가게되면 죽음을 면치 못할것이기 때문이었습니다.  그러나 마틴 루터는 충분히 기도하고 분연히 일어났습니다. 여러분 웰매스 재판정이 어떤 곳입니까 ? 이 웰매스 재판정은  장군도 , 공작도 심지어 황제마져도 폐할수 있는 무시무시한 법정입니다.  당시 수도승에 불과한 루터 쯤이야  하루아침에 형장의 이슬로 사라져 버리게 하는데 문제가 없었습니다.
In 1517, the Reformer Martin Luther was summoned to the court mass. Luther's friends told him to flee away. To escape, because if he goes to the court, he would be sentenced to death. However, he had prayed enough and walk to the court. What kind of place is the court? This court is a place where it can abolish the position of a general, a duke and even the emperor. It was not difficult for Luther, being a monk, to vanish overnight.

그러나  마틴 루터는 웰매스의 재판정에 들어서면서 이렇게 외쳤습니다.  “웰매스의 재판정을 덮고 있는 수 만장의 기와장이 악마로 변한다 할지라도 나는 주님께서 주신 하나님의 말씀인 성경의 가르침을 벗어날 수 없다!!”
However, entering to the court Luther said "Even the thousand of tilers became an evil, I cannot break the bounds of the teaching of the Bible".

우리의 구원은  오직 은혜! 오직 믿음! 오직 예수! 오직 성경! 이 아니고서 결코 이루어 질수 없다!! 라고 고백했습니다.  내가 만일  죽음을 불사하고서도  이 진리를 지킬 수만 있다면  나는 흔쾌히 형장의 이슬로 사라지는데 두려워하지 않을것이며  또한 죽음을 감래할수 있다
He said "The salvation is only by the Grace! by the Faith! by Jesus! by the Bible! and not by any other way!" I can endure this truth by death, I will not be afraid.

여러분 원래  종교개혁자  마틴 루터의 전공은 법과대학 이었습니다.  그는 법과대학에서 열심히 공부를 하고 이제 졸업을 얼마 남겨두지 않은 시점에 그의 친구와 함께 길을 가다가 갑자기 하늘로부터 천둥번개를 치며 벼락이 떨어졌습니다. 
The reformer Luther was a student at law school. Having left few months to graduate, one day walking with his friend a sudden lightning thunder fell from the sky.

그 벼락에 친구가 그 자리에서 새까많게 타죽어버렸습니다.  여러분 !  일촉측발의 위기상황입니다.  자신의 옆을 걷고 있는 절친한 친구가 벼락을맞아 숨져버리렸고  그옆에서 자신의 부들부들 정신잃고 넋을 잃은 병자처럼 떨고 있는 것입니다.
By that thunder his friend died immediately. My lovely fellows! We are in a volatile situation. We are shaking like a lost soul with a sick mind when next to you, your best friend has died by the thunder.

그리고 그는 이렇게 고백합니다  “하나님, 우리를 살려 주시면 저는  평생 복음을 위해 살겠습니다 그리고 수도원에  들어가 복음을 위해 살겠습니다 ” 마틴 루터는 약속대로  수도원에 들어갔습니다 그리고 그는 수도원에서 수도를 하면서  자신의 죄가 얼마나  영혼을 망치는지에 대해 알게되었고 그 죄의 문제를 위해 고민합니다. 그러나  마틴루터는 영혼 깊은 곳에서 그를 괴롭히고 있는 죄의 문제는 전혀 해결되지를 않은 것을 알았습니다.
In that moment, Luther prayed "My Lord, if you let me live now, I will live for your Gospel forever and I will go to the monastery" After that he went to the monastery and learned how the sins are spoiling his soul and the problem of sin. However, it seem that he could not find the solution to the problem of the sin, which it was bothering him.
 그는  하루에도 수십번씩  수도원의 신부님을 찾아가 고해성사를 했습니다. 신부님 “ 저는 나쁜 마음을 품었습니다. 저는 질투심이 강합니다. 저는 사람을 미워합니다.  저는 믿음으로 살지 않고 하나님을 의심합니다.”
He went dozens of times to the monastery to confess to the priest. "Father, I had a bad mind, I am to jealous, I hate people, I am not living with faith and I doubt about God".

마틴루터가 하루에도 스무번 이상씩 신부를 찾아가 고해성사를 하자 신부님도 마틴루터 때문에 너무 괴로우니까 “루터야, 한번씩 오지말고 한꺼번에 죄를 모아 오너라 !! 네가 지은 죄를 모조리 모아 가지고 한꺼번에 오라 말이야 하고 말했습니다.
He went dozens of times in one day to confess to the priest. The priest was distressed by him. So, the priest said to Luther "Come just one time and confess all".

마틴루터는 죄문제 때문에 로마를 찾았습니다.  로마에 가면 소의 “ 속죄 계단” 이라고 있는 데 이 속죄 계단은 당시 313년 기독교를 국교로 공인한  콘스탄틴 누스 황제때 그의 어머니가 황제에게 부탁을 해서 만든 돌계단입니다.
Luther wen to Rome to solve his problem of sin. Because in Rome, there was the "Atonement stairs". This was a stair created by the Emperor Constantine asked by his mother to built it, when in 313, Christianity was authorized as the state religion.

이 돌계단은 예수님께서  십자가에 못박히실 때  피흘 흘리며 올라갔던 스물여덞 계단의 돌을 띁어다가 만든 계단인데 당시 사람들은 이 계단을 무릎으로 기어 오르 내리고 무릎에 피가 나서 이 계단에 피가 묻게 되면 죄사함을 받는다고 생각을 했습니다.
This stone stair was made by the stones of the stair which Jesus step up bleeding and being crucified. So at the time, many people believed that if someone walks through by knee, that person would be peaced from the sins.

그래서  오늘날에도  이 계단을 오르내리는 사람이 수 없이 많이 있다고 합니다.  이런 가르침을 알고 있었던 당시의 마틴 루터는 자신의 죄의 문제 해결을 위해 로마의 돌계단을 올랐습니다,  돌계단을 오르다 계단마다 입을 맞추었고 하루종일 그 계단을 오르내리다가 무릎이 찢겨지고 터져서 스물여덟 계단에 피가 벌겋게 묻었습니다. 그럼에도 불구하고 그의 마음속에는 평안과 믿음이 오지 않았습니다. 죄문제가 해결이 되지 않았습니다. 
Nowdays, many people still walk through this stair. So, Luther also went there. In every step in kissed in the stone and walk through during all day by knee. At the 28th stair, he was bleeding, however, he could not find peace in his heart. The problem of sin has not been solved.

그러던 어느날 루터는 성경 말씀을 통하여 강력한 말씀을 받게 됩니다.로마서 1:17절입니다. “오직 의인은 믿음으로 말미암아 살리라!” 루터가  로마서 1:17절을 읽는 순간 그에게 전광석화(電光石火)와 같은 번쩍임이 있었습니다.  그래!!  그렇구나. 그는 피를 철철흘리며 오르내리던 로마의 계단으로부터  벌떡 일어났습니다.
One day, Luther was reading the Bible. He read Romans 1:17. It is said "The righteous shall live by faith!". When Luther read this section, he experienced like a flash of lightning. "Yes!! This it is!! and he just stand up from the stairs.

사랑하는 성도 여러분 !  루터는 성경을 통해  우리의 죄가 어떻게 사해지는지 깨닫게 된것입니다 . 
① 인간의 착한 행위를 통해 결코 구원 받을수 있는 것이 아니구나.
  오직 하나님의 은혜만이 인간을 구원할수 있다는 것을 알게 된것입니다
  오직 은혜로 만이 구원을 얻을수 있구나 . Sola Gratia. only grace
② 그는 깨닫게 되었습니다, 사람이 행하는 행위로 구원을 얻는 것이 아니라 오직 믿음으로 만이 천국으로 갈수 있는 열쇠구나 믿음이 나를 구원시키는구나    오직 믿음.  Sola Filde. only faith
③ 그는 깨달았습니다. 교황은 우리와 동일한 성정을 가진  사람이구나 교황무오설을 반대했습니다.  교황도 사람인데 여전히 죄아래 있구나.  우리는 오직 성경에서 말하는 바로 돌아가야 한다 성경을 보고 성경을 듣고 성경에 기록된 하나님의 말슴으로 만이 우리는 구원받을수 있구나 오직 성경.  Sola Scriptura.  only bible
Luther has realized thorugh the bible how our sins where forgiven.
1. People can never be saved by his good human behavior. Only through God's grace can save us. He had realized that God's grace was the only way for salvation. Sola Gratia. Only grace.
2. He realized that not by human behavior, but only with faith in God was the key for Heaven. Faith is the only way for salvation. Sola Filde. Only faith.
3. He realized that the Pope is just a simple people like us. So he was against the papal infallibility. The pope is under the sin too. Only by the Bible, this is the right way. Only by reading and listening to the bible, to the words of God written in the bible is the only way to be saved. Sola Scriptura. Only bible.

루터는  로마 천주교에서 주장하는 비성경적이고  틀린점 95개 조항의  공개 질의서를 만들어  비텐베르그 성당 문앞에 걸었습니다.  그리고 그로 말미암아 개신교회가 탄생된것입니다. 할렐루야! 
Luther created a 95 public questionnaire about the wrong and unscriptural Roman Catholic Church claims and hung in the door of the Wittenberg Cathedral. So, from that moment the Protestant church was born. Hallelujah!

사랑하는 성도 여러분 저와 여러분들을 죄에서 구원할수 있는 것은 오직 하나님의 말씀을 믿는 것입니다. 오늘 본문 3절을 보십시오  다함께 읽습니다.
My lovely fellows! The only way to be saved from our sins is through the word of God. Believing in God's word. Let's read the section 3 together.

3. 너희는 내가 일러준 말로 이미 깨끗하여졌으니
3. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 

아멘.  우리가 죄없이 되려면 주님안에 있으면 가능합니다.  주님안에 주님의 말슴안에 하나님의 말슴안에 있으면  죄의 문제가 깨끗하게 해결되는 것입니다. 사람들은  일반적이고 보편적인 도덕적인 잣대와 기준으로 판단하고 정죄합니다.
Amen. The way to be free from sin is through God. Remaining in the word of God, this is the only solution to clean our sins. People judge and condemn with their common and universal standards of moral.

그러나 저와 여러분들이 하나님의 말슴을 믿고  그 말씀을 의지하여 살면 우리는 더 이상 죄문제 때문에 고민할 이유가 없습니다. 왜입니까? 주님께서  3. 너희는 내가 일러준 말로 이미 깨끗하여졌으니 라고 했으니까요 ?  예수님게서 저와 여러분들에게  죄없다고 라고 하셨기 때문입니다.
However, if we belived in God's word, sin is not a worry. Why? He said "you have already been clean by my words". Jesus said we do not have sin anymore.

마귀는 할수만 있으면 사람들의 도덕적인 흠을 가지고 집요하게 , 판단하고 정죄합니다.  세상을 살아가는데 주눅들게 합니다.  그러나 사랑하는 여러분! 이제는 그 마귀의 궤계에 속지 마십시오.  더 이상 마귀가 힐책하는 속임수에  트릭에 페인트에 속아나지 마십시오.
The devil always try relentlessly to judge and condemn by our moral flaw. Devil wants us to be intimidated. However, do not be fooled by the devil!! Do not be tricked by the devil's tricks!

마귀는 할수만 있으면  믿는 자들까지도 도덕적인 흠을  가지고 판단하며 기준하며  정죄하여 믿음으로 살지 못하게 합니다 .  예수님은 저와 여러분들을 위해 십자가를 지시고  그 피로 말미암아 죄사함을 얻었다고 했습니다
The devil judge and condemn to the believers with the moral flaw and make us to not live in faith. Jesus said we were forgiven the his cruciation and his blood we were saved.

로마서 기자는 로마서 8장 1절에  그러므로 이제 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 자에게는 결코 정죄함이 없나니  2. 이는 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 생명의 성령의 법이 죄와 사망의 법에서 너를 해방하였음이라 라고 했습니다.
Let's read Romans 8: 1-2. 1. Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2. because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

우리는  하나님의 약속의 말슴을 믿고 믿음으로 살아갈 때 우리는 이땅에서 하늘백성으로 살수 있는 것입니다.  이땅에서 거룩한 하나님의 은혜로 이땅에 주어진 생명의 한때를 주신 사명을 감당하며 하나님께 영광을 돌리며 살수 있는 것입니다. 이귀한 축복의 은혜가 깨달음이 충만하시기를 주님의 이름으로 축원드립니다.
We could live as angels in this world by living in faith, faith in the promises of God's Word. By the Grace of God, we should afford our mission in this world and praise, honor to God. I pray in the name of Jesus for you to have this kind of graceful life.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 3 명
  • 오늘 방문자 216 명
  • 어제 방문자 292 명
  • 최대 방문자 2,023 명
  • 전체 방문자 300,457 명
  • 전체 게시물 -181 개
  • 전체 댓글수 11 개
  • 전체 회원수 255 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand